[MRSSA News] Fw: MRSSA Fall Meeting

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Sep 16 08:04:07 CDT 2011

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
319-295-4860
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

----- Forwarded by Mark A Bortz/CedarRapids/RockwellCollins on 09/16/2011
08:03 AM -----

jjohanningmeier at aol.com
09/15/2011 10:54 PM
Business Value - 09/15/2012

rod55 at cox.net, jjdeblieck at yahoo.com, skithor at abe.midco.net,
dfooter5 at gmail.com, lindseybasse at yahoo.com, ruhlbud at midstate.tds.net,
sburkle at hotmail.com, sheyski at gmail.com, kristi.skillings at skiotter.com,
jkwaterplay at johnscabin.com, mabortz at rockwellcollins.com,
ldmeany at waterhawks.org, grant at tcriverrats.com, dean.a.weber at gmail.com,
erobinson at focusfinancial.com, cutlergen1 at abe.midco.net,
mjohnson at abg-mn.com, jimbruns at msn.com, danbzresults at gmail.com,
gerkcraig at tcq.net, footinmn at hotmail.com, melissa.j.mergen at rbc.com
cc

Subject
MRSSA Fall Meeting

Hello all,

I hope your ski season finished up well.  I am sending out a reminder that
the Fall MRSSA meeting is coming up on Sunday Sept. 25th.  The location of
the meeting will be at Fisherman's Inn Restaurant, Oronoco, MN.  This is
the site of Rochester's home shows.  The meeting will start at 11:00 am.
Please remember that the Fall meeting is mandatory and your presence
either in person or in conference is required.  As discussed at the Sumer
meeting we will be using Skype as our conference call.  If you cannot
attend, please send me your Skype name so I can connect with you that
morning.
As an added benefit to coming to the meeting, the Region will pick up your
meal.  Fisherman's Inn has an excellent Sunday brunch.  I will be sending
out more information and an agenda over the weekend.  If you have any
agenda items, please send them to me by Saturday.  See you on the 25th.

Thanks,

Joel Johanningmeier
MRSSA President