[MRSSA News] Entry Forms - Midwest Regional Show Ski Tournament

mark at planetbortz.com mark at planetbortz.com
Thu Jun 16 08:49:44 CDT 2011

Please find attached the entry paperwork for this years tournament.

Five Seasons is exited to be hosting this years tournament.
We hope that all of the teams have a great experience in Cedar Rapids this
summer!

Reminder that the Official Entry Form must be postmarked by July 11th.
The Entry Fee is $350.

Individuals may register up till 8pm on July 29th.
(it would be helpful if they would preregister)

Team & Individual Events check in/registration will be from 7pm - 8pm July
29th at the Best Western Coopers Mill hotel (100 F Avenue NW, Cedar
Rapids, IA).

The officials meeting with the teams will immediately follow.

We will also have our MRSSA meeting right after the officials meeting.

If you have any questions give me a call or email
mark at planetbortz.com - 319-294-1144 (home) - 319-295-4860 (work)

Also I think this is the 20th annual tournament for the region.
Can anyone dispute that?  I don't have any of the early records to verify
this?

Sincerely,
Mark Bortz
2011 Tournament Director