[MRSSA News] Need personel for tournament safety boat

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Jul 22 11:19:48 CDT 2011

Any member should be fine as long as they know how to drive a boat.
It would be best if the swimmer has been through the safety coordinator
class.

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

"Kristen Dulas" <kdulas at wellsfederal.com>
Sent by: news-bounces at mrssa.org
07/22/2011 11:13 AM
Please respond to
Mailing List for Midwest Region <news at mrssa.org>
Business Value - 07/22/2012

cc

Subject
Re: [MRSSA News] Need personel for tournament safety boat

Does the driver need a special certification or can any member do?