[MRSSA News] Fwd: Team Dev. Instructor resumes

Jjohanningmeier at aol.com Jjohanningmeier at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 14:33:58 CST 2011

The NSSA Team Development Committee is looking to update their instructor
database.  Please contact Terry if you have an interest in being included
in the database.

____________________________________
 From: Packterski at aol.com
To: kebemman at comcast.net, boland.jim at frontier.com,
chriscoupland at charter.net, tghiloni at wctc.net, skipgilkerson at hotmail.com,  stacym.griffin at gmail.com,
hhauschild at wi.rr.com, jjohanningmeier at aol.com,  jlauzon13 at sbcglobal.net,
cat at litewire.net, GOL at litewire.net,  wiswaterski at yahoo.com,
dblskotch at mindspring.com, cmcneill at rcn.com,  ldmeany at waterhawks.org,
MeanyLarryD at JohnDeere.com, cnorrell at nconsultants.com,  lnovakafski at usawaterski.org,
rogolson at gmail.com, kperry.junk at verizon.net,  mp1100 at sbcglobal.net, dribley at agmc.org,
ruhlbud at midstate.tds.net,  SSchraft at comcast.net, joel at rockaquajays.com,
Garrys at att.com,  jrboatsk at ticon.net, j.clarksr at verizon.net, hshowdriver at gmail.com,
mhanson547 at comcast.net, rgerstad at gerstadbuilders.com,  martinje at chartermi.net
Sent: 1/19/2011 11:22:25 A.M. Central Standard  Time
Subj: Team Dev. Instructor resumes

NSSA BOARD
Please send this email on to  your region teams, members, or persons of inte
rest.  If I have forgot  someone, please send it on to them also.  Thanks.

Instructor Resumes

The National Show Ski Association formed a Team  Development Committee in
November, 2006.   For several years NSSA has been bringing teams to Think
Tank.  For the past four years, during the  summer months instructors have
helped the teams with on water training, as  well as land practice, tips on show
directing, sponsorships and various other  aspects of the business of show
skiing.
Our committee is in the process of updating our list of  instructors.
If you feel this is something you would like to  participate in, please
send your resume to Terry Pasterski, via email –  _packterski at aol.com_
(mailto:packterski at aol.com) .  Our  committee requests that all resumes be received
by February 16, 2011.  Please send it with “Instructor  resume” in the
subject line.
Your expenses (plane fare or mileage, hotel and meals)  would be paid for
by NSSA.  If you  charge an instructor fee, please indicate that on your
resume.  That would be the team’s  responsibility.
Thank you.
Terry Pasterski
NSSA Team Development Chair