[MRSSA News] 2011 Midwest Regionals is just around the corner (hotel information)

Mark Bortz mark at planetbortz.com
Tue Feb 1 19:05:31 CST 2011

Hope the weather is better for our northern teams than it is down here in Iowa.
Nice night to sit by a fireplace....

Please forward the following information to your teams-

We have arranged and blocked special rates with many of the hotels here in Cedar Rapids.
I have attached a list of hotels and the rates.

Reminder the tournament is July 30 & 31.
Team registration and the officials meeting will be Friday evening July 29th.

Thanks,
Mark Bortz
Tournament Director
Five Seasons Ski Team

2011 Midwest Show Ski Tournament Hotel Info

Just mention to the hotel that you are booking a room for the Midwest Regional Show Ski Tournament.

Marriott
1200 Collins Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Room rate: $99.00
50 rooms available:  Double and King with pull-out queen sofa
319-491-9842
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cidmc?groupCode=midmida&app=resvlink&fromDate=7/28/11&toDate=7/31/11

Baymont Inn
1220 Park Place NE
Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Room Rate: $79.00
48 rooms available:  39 Double, 18 King, 1 King Suite
319-378-8000

Hampton Inn
1130 Park Place NE
Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Room Rate: $109.00 standard
                     $119.00 suite
50 rooms available:  30 Double, 10 King, 10 King Suite
319-832-1130

Holiday Inn Express
1230 Collins Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Room Rate: $89.00
44 rooms available:  25 Double, 7 King, 12 King with pull-out sofa
319-294-9407

Best Western Longbranch
90 Twixt Town Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Room Rate: 110.99 or 119.99
50 rooms available:  25 Double, 25 King/Queen
319-377-6386

Clarion
525 33rd Ave SW
Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Room Rate:  $85.00
50 rooms available: 50 Double, will upgrade if needed for an additional $10
319-366-8671