[MRSSA News] Fall Meeting Info

Mike Johnson MJohnson at abg-mn.com
Wed Sep 22 13:55:41 CDT 2010

I can only give you speculation as we don't have the information requested.

President - no nominations at this time.  I would nominate you.
Secretary - no nominations at this time.  I would nominate you.

2012 MRSSA Tournament
5 seasons and River Rats have talked about putting in bids.  Bayside will put in a bid.

Mike

Mike Johnson, Director of Technology
Alliance Benefit Group
201 E. Clark Street