[MRSSA News] D2 Nationals-Hartwick

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Jul 26 14:10:42 CDT 2010

I agree that if they wish to compete they should be allowed to do so.

If they need a place to practice they are welcome to come ski at our site
in Cedar Rapids.
They river should be headed back down to reasonable levels later this
week.

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

"ruhlbud tds.net" <ruhlbud at tds.net>
Sent by: news-bounces at mrssa.org
07/25/2010 09:06 PM
Please respond to
Mailing List for Midwest Region <news at mrssa.org>
Business Value - 07/25/2011

cc

Subject
[MRSSA News] D2 Nationals-Hartwick

The Hartwick Huskies had to pull out of the competition due to unforeseen
circumstances.  Since they are the defending D2 champions I think they
should be able to defend their title at D2 Nationals.  We need to let
Bruce McCalmon know if they intend to compete.
MRSSA News mailing list
News at mrssa.org