[MRSSA News] Fwd: FW: For water ski shows--from Chinese Water Ski Association

ruhlbud tds.net ruhlbud at tds.net
Wed Jul 7 20:32:45 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <gol at litewire.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Subject: FW: For water ski shows--from Chinese Water Ski Association
To: Skip Gilkerson <skipgilkerson at hotmail.com>, chriscoupland at charter.net,
rogerolson at frontiernet.net, mhanson547 at comcast.net, martinje at chartermi.net,
Terri <packterski at aol.com>, ldmeany at waterhawks.org, mp1100 at sbcglobal.net,
stacym.griffin at gmail.com, cnorrell at nconsultants.com, swivelchic at aol.com,
hhauschild at wi.rr.com, jakimwilson at yahoo.com, rgerstad at gerstadbuilders.com,
dribley at agmc.org, dblskotch at mindspring.com, jrboatski at sbcglobal.net,
boland.jim at verizon.net, aquajay at charter.net, ruhlbud at midstate.tds.net,
kebemman at comcast.net, wiswaterski at yahoo.com, sschraft at comcast.net, Cam Neill
<cmcneill at rcn.com>, bberg at pitel.net, southernextreme at aol.com,
cat at litewire.net, tghiloni at centurytel.net, jlauzon13 at sbcglobal.net,
hshowdriver at gmail.com, dschwenk at comcast.net, j.clarksr at verizon.net, Garry
Stout <garrys at tampabay.rr.com>, gluiting715 at gmail.com, novaski1 at aol.com,
jimhgrewjr at cs.com
Cc: cnwaterski at yahoo.com.cn

 Dear NSSA BOD,

The Chinese Water Ski Associatin has offered another another open invitation
for a USA Team to go and perform (and share ideas and techniques) in China
October 11-16.  If you are interested, please respond directly to Zhu Zhina
of the Chinese Water Ski Association.  This is rather exciting because an
Australian Team is also being invited to China this fall.  The CWSA has been
taking a lead role in expanding show skiing and providing these
opportunities.  It is wonderful that our two countries and
organizations have had the opportunity to work and learn together for many
years now.

Please forward this information to your respective clubs.  If you have
questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Gerry Luiting
President
National Show Ski Association