[MRSSA News] FW: Hotel info for Midwest Regionals

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Fri Jun 26 12:39:25 CDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: TRACY & TERRY DEUTMEYER [mailto:terryandtracy at netins.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:13 AM
To: ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Subject: Hotel info for Midwest Regionals

Please send to the Midwest Region-

Hello Midwest Teams:

1.  I have attached some hotel information for Midwest
Regionals.

2.  I have put the Midwest Regional paperwork on the
Waterhawks website:
  waterhawks.org, go to tournaments, the paperwork is all
listed.
  **This paperwork must be postmarked by July 13, 2009***
  **Remember, the individual competition will be filled on
a "first come first serve bases"- and we usually fill up-
so get your entries in!! (you can send with the team
entries)

3.  If you have any questions- please contract Tracy
Deutmeyer, 319-240-2889 or at terryandtracy at netins.net

Tracy Deutmeyer
Waterhawks Ski Team
Tournament Director