[MRSSA News] Freestyle USE this one.

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Sun Jul 5 22:20:14 CDT 2009

Let Tracy know if anyone from the region is going to enter freestyle jump
ASAP

Hello all;
Here is the information I received from the Freestyle committee. This year
at Nationals Freestyle will be a separate sanction and done as an
exhibition. At the November meeting the committee will be forth the rule
changes and data from the three tournaments that Freestyle is planned for.
As you all know many new tricks have been developed since the last time we
have had Freestyle. If anyone has questions please direct them to me or
Chris and copy both of us on the email.
Thanks Mike

Mike Hanson

NSSA President