[MRSSA News] Fw: Thank You

Steve Anderson steve at stevelanderson.com
Wed Aug 26 21:16:35 CDT 2009

FYI

Thanks Otters & Shockwaves(Prior Lake) for coming out to ski with us in the
"Salute the Troops" benefit show!  Lot's of fun!

All of the donations along with corporate matches from last night's show
went to the Minnesotans' Military Appreciation Fund.

This will be at least an annual event for the Rats going forward with a
different charity chosen each year.  Discussions of adding an earlier one in
the season too.  The 35W bridge collapse kicked all of this off for us.

-Steve