[MRSSA News] FW: Benefit

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Wed Aug 12 20:20:43 CDT 2009

  _____

From: Deb [mailto:landaud at cfu.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:05 PM
To: ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Subject: Benefit

Larry please send this to the Midwest teams, thanks.

Now that the National tournaments are over we can relax some.

Congratulations to the Hartwick Huskies for out skiing one of the Wisconsin
teams to win DIV II.

There is allot of good skiing in the Midwest region.

It has been mentioned before about the Meyer Benefit the Waterhawks will be
hosting, August 30th.

We are promoting it as the Best of the Midwest.

We would like to invite any skiers to come and ski with us.

Not sure if you know the details. The Meyers, Atherton's, and Suttons, who
have skied with the Huskies, Waterhawks, and now with Tampa Bay, were
injured in a boat explosion in May. 5 of the family members had very severe
injuries. Mike Atherton, and  George Meyer with life changing injuries.

We will provide the boat drivers, and most of the equipment. Bring a costume
per skier, and skis and ropes if needed for special acts.

Please let Garth ( gizzyski at hotmail.com) or me know if you plan attend.
Please let all your club members know, they might want to come to support
the family.

We will make it 2 hour show  or more if necessary, it starts at 6:00, plan
to arrive by 5:00

Check our website for more details www.waterhawks.org.

The Southern and Eastern regions have already held benefits.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Deb Landau

319 266 8233

319 240 3283