[MRSSA News] FW: Support S. 2766 the Clean Boating Act of 2008 (sponsored by Senators Boxer and Bill Nelson)

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Wed May 7 19:24:11 CDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:48 AM
To: 'Bob Marx'; 'Bruce Berg'; 'Bruce McCalmon'; 'Bud Ruhl'; 'Cam McNeil';
'Casey Weakly'; 'Chris Copeland'; 'Donna Jenkins'; 'Garry Stout'; 'Gerry,
Cathy Luithing'; 'Hans Hauschild'; 'James Martin'; 'Jim Boland'; 'Jim
Lauzon'; 'Joel Shapiro'; 'JR Wilson'; 'Kevin Hayes'; 'Kurt Bemman'; 'Larry
Meany'; luv2ski16 at mchsi.com; 'Mark Neuberger'; 'Mark Poulos'; 'Mike Hanson';
'Roger Gerstad'; 'Roger Olson'; 'Sherm Schraft'; 'Skip Gilkerson'; 'Stewart
Bieber'; 'Terry Pasterski'; 'Tom Ghiloni'
Subject: FW: Support S. 2766 the Clean Boating Act of 2008 (sponsored by
Senators Boxer and Bill Nelson)

Please pass on to all of your clubs.
Thanks Mike