[MRSSA News] Midwest Regional Running Order

Mark Bortz mark at planetbortz.com
Tue Jul 22 00:31:34 CDT 2008

Hello just a reminder of the schedule for this weekend.

Remember that registration is Friday evening from 7pm-8pm at Junies
restaurant by the truck stop.
Individuals can register for Swivel/Doubles/Jump until 8pm, so it's not
too late to enter!

Please help with the limited parking at the showsite.  If you aren't
skiing on a given day please do not bring your boats or equipment
trailers to the showsite.  If you must bring a trailer in please park
it by the pole building as  you enter the showsite.

We would like all individual boats (Swivel/Doubles) in the water before
swivel starts at 7:30am Saturday.
Jump teams should have their boats lined up & ready to go into the
water as soon as Doubles ends.

Teams should line up their boats & equipment trailers along the left
side of the road as you enter the showsite.  The boats need to be
staged in the order of competition each day.

See you all on Friday!

Mark