[MRSSA News] Midwest Regional Individual competition

dnemec at comcast.net dnemec at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 05:57:53 CDT 2008

Hi Mark,
I am hoping that I can 'hang out' with the scorers at the tournament.  I am scheduled to be chief scorer at a tournament in FL in sept.   I was going to be an assistant at Beaverland to get familiar with your program as I have not used it yet.  But we both know what happened there....

I would be glad to assist the scorers in what ever they need.  (I am not active w/the ski ottters this year, my kids are on the team though. I have minimal 'conflict of interest' risk.)

Is it alright if I shadow the scorers?
dave.

From: Mark Bortz <mark at planetbortz.com>