[MRSSA News] Midwest Regional Hotel Information

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Thu Jan 24 08:08:52 CST 2008

OH,

In case anyone questions the tournament dates, they are July 26 & 27.
There will be a registration and officials meeting Friday (25th) evening.

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

Mark Bortz <mark at planetbortz.com>
Sent by: news-bounces at mrssa.org
01/23/2008 09:01 PM
Please respond to
Mailing List for Midwest Region <news at mrssa.org>

Business Value - 01/23/2009

cc
Mark Bortz <mark at planetbortz.com>
Subject
[MRSSA News] Midwest Regional Hotel Information

Hello,

Just wanted to get out some hotel information for this years regional
tournament.

Please distribute this to your team members.

We have rooms blocked at the Cedar Rapids Marriott hotel.
1200 Collins Rd, NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
(319)393-6600

The rate is $89 per night.  This is a nice hotel with good parking and
interstate access.

You must call the hotel directly at 1-800-396-2153 for reservations.
Ask for rooms from the "Midwest Regional Show Ski Tournament" block to
get this rate.
Booking online will not yield the same rate.

We are working on securing special rates at additional hotels.
More details to follow.

Thanks,
Mark Bortz
Tournament Director