[MRSSA News] Updated ByLaws

Bud Ruhl ruhlbud at tds.net
Wed Feb 27 18:41:24 CST 2008

Yes
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jjohanningmeier at aol.com
  To: news at mrssa.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [MRSSA News] Updated ByLaws

  I guess this may be more directed to our NSSA Directors, but does this need to be done before the meeting on Fri. morning?

  JoJo

  In a message dated 2/26/2008 7:44:26 P.M. Central Standard Time, ruhlbud at tds.net writes:
    Mark, Thanks again for your work on this. If this meets the scrutiny of Bruce & Jeff I think we should submit it. If we need to clean it up we can do that later. After all, we have been opperating up to this point, evan with all the mistakes we seem to find. I have not re-read the P&P but my feelings are the same, and it is less critical.
    Bud