[MRSSA News] [Fwd: MRSSA Bylaws and P&P Manual]

mark at planetbortz.com mark at planetbortz.com
Tue Feb 26 10:54:37 CST 2008

FYI,

Here is the version updated by Bruce & Jeff.
How do we want to proceed on the issues that have been identified
yesterday by JoJo and others?  I think we can still complete this before
think tank.  People need to give me some more direction.

Lets get those emails flying or I can setup a conference call.

Mark