[MRSSA News] Policies and Procedures

Jjohanningmeier at aol.com Jjohanningmeier at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 22:12:32 CST 2008

Discussion on P & P

Item 5.0 Meetings
Discussion:  None of the meetings listed are correct.  Should we  change this
to the current meeting dates?  Should we change it to give us a  window of
time to be more flexible?

Item 6.0 Tournaments
Clarification:  bidding procedures outlined in 3.0... This does not  seem to
match up with this draft.

Item 7.2, 7.4, 7.5, 11.2 C,
Correction:  MWRSSA changed to MRSSA

Item 7.4
Discussion:  Given our current regional makeup, do we need this strict  of a
process for movement from Div. II?

Item 8.0 Ski Motion Conference
Discussion:  While MRSSA has tried to promote learning opportunities  within
the region, there has been little done during the organization of  the ski
motion clinic.  This has mainly been left up to the host  team.  Should we strike
Item 8.2 and leave only 8.1 in this section?   Should we be more involved in
the clinic?

Item 9.4
Clarification:  Outlined in section 4.1 A-D... This does not seem to  match
up with this draft.

Item 12.0 Standing Committees
Discussion:  Should we address the committees listed in the bylaws in  this
section?

Unlisted Item
Discussion:  There is no process listed for amending this  document.  Do we
add this section?  Do we amend similar to the  bylaws?  Amend by simple
majority?

Thanks again,

JoJo

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)