[MRSSA News] FW: Waterski Team Question

Clair Hubbard chubb at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 9 15:00:53 CDT 2008

To ALL,    That location happens to be my Home town, and I can provide some
info about the site,   if anyone is interested .

Regards,

Clair P. Hubbard
Advisory Product Coordinator
Global  Technology Services,
Service Delivery Planning
 3605 Highway 52 North   Rochester, MN.  55901
Tele:  507-286-6812  or  T/L 456-6812

             "Berg, Bruce"
             <bberg at rochesterm
             n.gov>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Mailing List for Midwest Region"
             news-bounces at mrss         <News at mrssa.org>
             a.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/09/2008 02:18          [MRSSA News] FW: Waterski Team
             PM                        Question

             Please respond to
             Mailing List for
              Midwest Region