[MRSSA News] Directions For Doubles Clinic

Gretchen Gubbrud ggubbrud at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 18:49:00 CDT 2008

Thanks Kristi.  Chris and I are planning on driving up
for the day... can't stay... got a twin to rebuild...
water's opening... you know... :-)

But, thanks for the invite, we'll be there for the
clinic.  I'm sure Jim has already let you know, but he
won't be coming as it's Big Jim's birthday and with
everything going on there, he is going to be
celebrating with his Dad.

See you Saturday!

Gretchen --

--- Kristi Skillings <kristi.skillings at skiotter.com>