[MRSSA News] Fall Meeting

dnemec at comcast.net dnemec at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 12:17:10 CDT 2007

does this mean that Kurt's secret has been revealed???

From: Kristi Skillings <kristi.skillings at skiotter.com>

 Mike -
Due to a niece's birthday party that just got moved from Saturday to Sunday afternoon, I will have to dial in (I can get a conference number for us to use if we need it - just let me know.

Kristi

"Mike Johnson" <MJohnson at abg-mn.com>
Sent by: news-bounces at mrssa.org
09/24/2007 08:32 AM
Please respond to Mailing List for Midwest Region

cc:
bcc:
Subject: [MRSSA News] Fall Meeting

Hello everyone

I have gotten some feedback on when the meeting won't work from a few of you.  Does that mean it will work for the rest?  Currently the plan is to host in Albert Lea on Sunday at 10:00.  I am open to suggests on location and date/time but would like to get it nailed down by Wednesday morning.

So looking for a show of hands on who can make it Sunday work.  I would image that we can get a conference call # setup also.

Let me know
Mike