[MRSSA News] FW: from Chinese Waterski Association

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Wed Mar 7 18:25:35 CST 2007

  _____

From: Michael Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]

Hello everyone;

Please find the forwarded email from Mr. Zhu zhi na of the Chinese Waterski
Association. They are looking for a USA team to come and ski with them at
their “Labor Day”. Please get this out to all your clubs from your regions
for them to be able to make a bid. Mr. zhi na email address is
<mailto:cnwaterski at yahoo.com.cn> cnwaterski at yahoo.com.cn I would expect you
all to do this in a timely manner so that your clubs will all have a fair
chance at looking at this. If you have any questions please contact me. I
have informed Mr. zhi na that I would be contacting all of you.

Mike

  _____