[MRSSA News] NSSA Boat Program

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Sat Jun 9 09:00:06 CDT 2007

  _____

From: Michael Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:30 PM
To: Michael Hanson
Subject: NSSA Boat Program

NSSA National Boat Program

NSSA has launched a new program aimed at helping teams come to both Show
Nationals. We are please to offer the use of one Twin Rig (donated by Tom
Miller of The Dyne, and engines from Mercury Marine) two inboards from this
years title sponsor Malibu, releases for the three tow boats (from KW Show
equipment). Each hosting LOC will have available two pickup boats and one
barge. I hope that any interested team would please contact me for all the
details. You may have heard about this from your regions reps but I wanted
to personally invite the clubs to participate in this program. If you have
questions you can reach me at nssa at usawaterski.org I look forward to hearing
from you.

Mike Hanson

NSSA President

Mike Hanson
Lake Wales, FL
www.showski.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the
intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through
this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.