[MRSSA News] FW: Wanted: Think Tank models

Larry Meany ldmeany1 at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 19 20:52:45 CST 2007

  _____

From: Luiting [mailto:wedodbls at jvlnet.com]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 8:01 AM
To: 'MARK POULOS'
Subject: Wanted: Think Tank models

Hi Mark,

Can you forward this on to the Regional Reps to get to their teams?

Thanks!

Cathy

THINK TANK'S NEXT

top model

Think you've got what it takes to be a runway model?

Get discovered while wearing name brand sportswear, swimwear, wetsuits and
more at the world's largest water ski convention!

Sign up now to be in Think Tank's exclusive Swimwear Fashion Show on Friday,
March 16, at Chula Vista in Wisconsin Dells.  We are looking for 12 girls
(age 15 and under), 12 women (16 and over), 6 boys, and 6 men.  Also, we are
looking for a makeup artist willing to volunteer his or her time for the
show. Step forward water-skiers!

It's easy!  Simply e-mail Brenda Jones a current photo of yourself  (if
available) along with your age and clothing size at bjjones2 at wisc.edu.

Be with your friends, gain confidence, and have fun modeling your favorite
fashions!

Hurry!  Space is limited to become Think Tank's Next Top Model!