[MRSSA News] FW: KDF

Larry Meany ldmeany at waterhawks.org
Thu Feb 8 22:15:29 CST 2007

  _____

From: Michael Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:30 PM
To: 'Brint Burrill'; 'Bruce Berg'; 'Bud Ruhl'; 'Cam McNeill'; 'Cathy
Luiting'; 'Chris Copeland'; 'Donna Jenkins'; 'Doug Schwenk'; 'Hans
Hauschild'; 'Jim Boland'; 'Kevin Hayes'; 'Kurt Bemman'; 'Larry Meany'; 'Mark
Neuberger'; 'Mark Polus'; 'Roger Olson'; 'Skip Gilkerson'
Subject: FW: KDF

Hello Everyone;

I am passing this along to all region reps and alternates to disseminate the
information your clubs to have a chance to bid on this event if they choose
too. I would hope that you would get this to them as fast as you can, as you
can see from the email you need to contact Brady Yordy for further
information and the correct person to contact for bidding.

Mike

  _____