[MRSSA News] FW: Hosting water ski show in Kuwait Country

Mike Johnson MJohnson at abg-mn.com
Wed Dec 12 19:21:01 CST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: "Larry Meany" <ldmeany at waterhawks.org>
Sent: 12/12/07 7:22 PM
Subject: [MRSSA News] FW: Hosting water ski show in Kuwait Country

  _____

From: Mike Hanson [mailto:mhanson547 at verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:59 AM
To: 'Bruce Berg'; 'Bud Ruhl'; 'Cam McNeill'; Casey Weakly; 'Cathy Luiting';
'Chris Copeland'; 'Donna Jenkins'; 'Hans Hauschild'; James Martin; 'Jim
Boland'; 'Kevin Hayes'; 'Kurt Bemman'; 'Larry Meany'; 'Mark Neuberger'; Mark
Poulos; 'Roger Olson'; 'Skip Gilkerson'; Stewart Beiber
Subject: RE: Hosting water ski show in Kuwait Country

Hello all;

Please see below for a chance to bid on a ski show in Kuwait. Please have
your teams contact Ashraf directly with any questions and their bids.

Thanks Mike

Mike Hanson

NSSA President
Lake Wales, FL