[MRSSA News] What are we doing????

Mike Johnson MJohnson at abg-mn.com
Fri Sep 22 08:42:10 CDT 2006

Hello everyone

I need to know what is going on for this weekend...

I have tickets to the Vikings game this weekend which I can sale if we
are going to have a meeting but if not then I would like to the game.  I
know that we all have busy schedules but I would to see as many be
available for this meeting.  If that means we need to move the date then
I am ok with that.  If we need to move the location I am ok with that
also.  If memory services me correctly we have three yes (Bud, JoJo and
Mark), one can make it work (Mike) and one no (Dave).  That would leave
out a response from the Waterhawks, Otters, Sioux Falls, Aberdeen,
Huskies and River Rats.

The directions for my office are as follows...
Take exit 12 off Interstate 35.
Head into town.
Go to the third stop light.  (Should see a Wells Fargo bank)
Turn right.  Go straight through the stop sign.
At the next stop light you should see the Alliance Benefit Group office
building.
Go straight through stop light and park in the back.  Please walk around
to the front of the building.

If we need to setup a dial in number for the people that can't make it
please let me know before the end of the day.

Let's come to a consensus please.
Mike