[MRSSA News] Meeting ?

Bud Ruhl ruhlbud at tds.net
Wed Sep 20 05:15:19 CDT 2006

I will attend.
See you all on Sunday.  Bud
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dnemec at comcast.net
  Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [MRSSA News] Meeting ?

  Sorry if I opened a can-of-worms but now, based on responses, I am wondering who can attend????

  In order to have a meaningful meeting to represent the wishes and desires of the region we must have a participation from the majority of the region.

  Please let me know asap if you will be attending.  As of right now, the meeting will be in Albert Lea on Sunday morning.  If we can;t get a decent representation then we need to reschedule.
  dave.

  I have not rec'd any input on the agenda so I will go with what we have done in the past and the items I am aware of...

    From: "Bud Ruhl" <ruhlbud at tds.net>

    Has a decision been made? Time and place?
    Thanks Bud