[MRSSA News] Fw: MidWest Regional Tournament!

Bud Ruhl ruhlbud at tds.net
Fri Sep 1 13:00:30 CDT 2006

MidWest Regional Tournament!
----- Original Message -----
From: Henke, Jeff
To: Henke, Jeff ; dnemec at comcast.net ; LDMeany at waterhawks.org ; ruhlbud at midstate.tds.net ; Mike Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:35 PM
Subject: MidWest Regional Tournament!

        Hi All~

        Hope things are well with everyone after Nationals. We had a great time again this year officiating the MidWest Regionals (except for the heat!).  Now that we have been working the Midwest region for so many years, it's great to see the improvement & growth in the MidWest from both a team & individual standpoint. It's also a lot of fun for us, now that we know so many people from the different teams. It just feels like home when we're working the MidWest.

        We wanted to let you know that Jane & I would be very interested in Judging the MidWest Regional tournament again in 2007. During the weekend we were approached from four different tournaments to work next year. Tournaments must be figuring out to ask officials early due to the problems getting spots filled this year. As far as positions, I'd like to work as Chief Judge again, and Jane said that she would like work as Chief Scorer. I thought Waterhawks where the host team for next year, but wasn't sure who was the tournament chair, but pass along to whomever is appropriate. We realize the region votes on officials. The MidWest is the first tournament we try and book each year, so let us know the dates/site & if you want us back as soon as it's available.

        If you have any feedback on things you would like us to do differently, please let me know as well.  If you have any additional questions, please either call or e-mail!

        Thanks,
        Jeff & Jane Henke

        jhenke at qg.com
        (262) 593-5790