[MRSSA News] Weekend Reminder - Schedule

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Tue May 16 17:47:20 CDT 2006

I have not received any drivers forms back yet - I need to have them prior
to your driver being able to test.
Forms are attached.
Please see attached schedule and let me know if I am off with the numbers.

FRIDAY NIGHT:
Safety Clinic - Meet at the WBL Country Inn (6pm - 9pm).  Bring swim
clothes and money for the clinic.

SATURDAY AM:
Drivers Classroom - Meet at the WBL Country Inn (9am)
Judges Clinic - Meet at the WBL Country Inn (10am)
Drivers Water Testing - Meet at Goose Lake (Ski Otter site) at 10am.
 - we need lots of skiers, every team sending a driver needs to send some
skiers.
 - lunch will be provided at the ski site to all participants
 - hot tub and fire pits will be there to help warm up the skiers.
Ski Swap - during the driver's clinic we will have a ski swap.  If you are
looking for any slightly used equipment or have some you would like to
sell, please plan on attending.
Doubles Assistance - Bruce Berg will be on-hand Saturday to work with
anyone on doubles instruction.

SATURDAY PM:
 Ski Otters will host a pool/hot tub party for anyone, any age, who is
spending the night on Saturday.
We will hand out directions on Saturday.