[MRSSA News] Drivers & Safety Clinic - RSVP

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Tue Mar 28 15:21:17 CST 2006

So far I have heard from Prior Lake and Albert Lea on the Driver's and
Safety Clinic.

Right now we are looking at 7-9 drivers.  Please let me know if your team
plans to send a driver (and whether or not they will need safety).

Neil Morley will be doing the Driver's classroom and testing on Saturday.
Herb Shulte can do the safety on Friday evening.  He will do the entire
class/water portion from 6pm-10pm.
The Friday session is important so the driver's can be ready to test on
Saturday.

If we have a good number of people who can't make a Friday night safety
class, let me know and I can try to see if we can get another instructor
to do a Saturday class (morning and afternoon).

Please get back to me with your guesstimates as I am trying to finalize
all the arrangements.