[MRSSA News] Ski Motion

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Mon Mar 13 16:28:34 CST 2006

Please let me know if your team plans to send any drivers and/or attendees
for the safety clinic.
I also need to know if any of your drivers will need the safety
certification.

I don't need names or any detailed info yet . . .
I am just working on scheduling the safety portion and need to know what
days/times to schedule and how many safety attendees there will be and how
many of these are drivers.

Please try to get back to me by April 1st so I can make necessary
arrangements and get the information out to the teams.

Thanks,
Kristi