[MRSSA News] Cypress gardens Tournament

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Wed Mar 8 13:02:38 CST 2006

Our service provider for the website had some problems the last week of feb
& first week of march.
Seems like some things were passing through and other's weren't.
It appears to be all straightened out now.

There is a possibility that emails from "news at mrssa.org" are labled as spam
by overzealous service providers (AOL, MCHSI) and
even peoples personal mail programs depending on configuration.

People might need to contact their  ISP to make sure mrssa.org is
whitelisted.

Other than this I can't do any more...

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

             Kristi Skillings
             <kristi.skillings
             @skiotter.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  Mailing List for Midwest Region
             News-bounces at mrss         <News at mrssa.org>
             a.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/07/2006 11:54          Re: [MRSSA News] Cypress gardens
             AM                        Tournament

             Please respond to
             Mailing List for
              Midwest Region
             <News at mrssa.org>

Mark -
You sent this on 2/26 - however, I just got it today.
As I saw some of my e-mails that I had sent, just come through today.

One more thing - people are still not getting their e-mails.
Sioux Falls was not at the meeting - partially due to they never got any
e-mail reminders about the meeting or location info.
I'm guessing this might be the case with others that were MIA.

Kristi

    Mark Bortz
    <mark at planetbortz.com>                 To:        Mailing List for
    Sent by:                       Midwest Region <news at mrssa.org>
    News-bounces at mrssa.org                 cc:        Mark Bortz
                                   <mark at planetbortz.com>
                                           Subject:        [MRSSA News]
    02/26/2006 12:20 PM            Cypress gardens Tournament
    Please respond to Mailing List
    for Midwest Region

[attachment "CypressTournament.pdf" deleted by Mark A
Bortz/CedarRapids/RockwellCollins]