[MRSSA News] Tournament

mabortz at rockwellcollins.com mabortz at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Jun 23 07:55:55 CDT 2006

I have not received anything on the tournament yet.

Mark

--
Mark Bortz
Rockwell Collins
mabortz at rockwellcollins.com

             Kristi Skillings
             <kristi.skillings
             @skiotter.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  news at mrssa.org
             News-bounces at mrss                                          cc
             a.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [MRSSA News] Tournament
             06/22/2006 05:36
             PM

             Please respond to
             Mailing List for
              Midwest Region
             <News at mrssa.org>

Just checking to see if anything has been sent out on the tournament.
I know that there were some missed e-mails from this distribution list in
the past and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Kristi