[MRSSA News] Swivel Clinic for Region - Vote Needed

dnemec at comcast.net dnemec at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 09:30:33 CDT 2006

My thoughts...

We have over $3000 in the MRSSA bank account.  The objective of the organization is to promote show ski and education of its members.  Each meeting we discuss how we can use our money for its purpose...education.  We have tried numerous on-the-water 'think tank' all-region events with disappointing skier turnouts... This is an opportunity for educate interested parties in a section of our region.   Hopefully other sections of the region could tap into the educational funds for next year etc.

Mark, I know that you will try to derive as much 'value' for the dollars spent.  It sounds like Betty is in the area for two wakeboard events.  If this is the case, paying $300 for travel may be a bit much.  In addition, if you can only fill up 3 of 4 days then 3 days revenue for Betty would be better than nothing while she is in the area....

Last point, I think skiers within our region are first priority.

dave.

From: "Bud Ruhl" <ruhlbud at tds.net>