[MRSSA News] ALL STAR Weekend

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Mon Aug 7 10:25:59 CDT 2006

WHO: any and all show teams or their members
WHAT: weekend of skiing and fun competitions
WHERE: Ski Otters' site in White Bear Lake, MN
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, August 26-27
WHY: Chance to get together with fellow skiers and let loose, ski, and
have fun.

Ski Otters are hosting an All Star weekend.
It is a two part event.
Saturday we will do individual competitions
 - Swivel
 - Doubles
 - Barefoot Circle (endurance)
($10 entry fee, cash prizes)

There will also be some fun 'group' competitions on Saturday as well.
 - pass the ski
 - pass the ball

Sunday - we invite teams to come down and put on a ski show, a mini ski
show, some exhibitions (or whatever they would like).

Please pass this along to your teammates and let me know if you team will
be coming or if anyone from you team will be partaking in the events.

e-mail info at skiotter.com for more information or call 651-773-3367