[MRSSA News] Drivers/Safety Clinic - Attendees

Meany Larry D MeanyLarryD at JohnDeere.com
Tue May 17 10:17:35 CDT 2005

no attachment?

  _____

From: News-bounces at mrssa.org [mailto:News-bounces at mrssa.org] On Behalf
Of Kristi Skillings
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:10 AM
To: Mailing List for Midwest Region
Subject: Re: [MRSSA News] Drivers/Safety Clinic - Attendees

If you are sending a driver that is NOT taking the safety clinic . . .
please make sure they have their USA WaterSki Safety card.
We have several drivers who are testing this weekend who took safety
last year or the year prior . . . and they are not showing up as having
their 'safety cert' from USA WaterSki.
And they have never received a safety card from USA WaterSki.

I need the driver's registration form completed and e-mailed back to me
prior to FRIDAY - for all driver's attending. (attached)

I will have a schedule of drivers out by end-of-day today.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kristi