[MRSSA News] Drivers/Safety Clinic - Attendees

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Wed May 11 17:51:20 CDT 2005

I have some concerns about this.

The records are not accurate and my concern is that we are held
accountable to maintain our status - but the record keeping of that status
seems to be inaccurate.
I checked out the link below and I do not see several people on either the
safety or drivers cert (that took the courses at our clinic last year).
I have copies of the paperwork - so I can verify who actually completed
the courses.

In addition, I do not see several members of my own team on either the
safety or drivers list - who I know have taken the courses.
ex: I know of three people that took the safety course with me (2 years
ago) that are not listed.
When talking to USA WaterSki - the burden of proof is upon US - the skier.

I am going to try to work with USA WaterSki on this - however, I suggest
that you verify all of your drivers and safety coordinators are listed.

Would welcome any suggestions as to how to combat this.

Kristi

"Steve Anderson" <steve at stevelanderson.com>
Sent by: News-bounces at mrssa.org
05/11/2005 03:50 PM
Please respond to Mailing List for Midwest Region

        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [MRSSA News] Drivers/Safety Clinic - Attendees

FYI - USAWS updated their officials directory today http://www.usawaterski.org/pages/offdirectory.asp