[MRSSA News] Drivers/Safety Clinic - Attendees

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Wed May 11 10:06:42 CDT 2005

Steve -
I had previously  mailed out the forms to be posted to the website.
The safety clinic is split into two days (Friday evening, Saturday
afternoon)

If there are people coming in from out of town and they need to attend
Safety . . . We may be able to repeat the classroom session on Saturday
evening - however, to date . . . no one has signed up for the safety
clinic from out of town.

Kristi

"Steve Anderson" <steve at stevelanderson.com>
Sent by: News-bounces at mrssa.org
05/09/2005 04:47 PM
Please respond to Mailing List for Midwest Region

        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [MRSSA News] Drivers/Safety Clinic - Attendees

Were the forms and details available before today?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
The Rats have 6 people that want to attend the Safety Clinic.  Until today
I understood this was to be on Friday evening, but now it appears to be
spread out over two days with the driver testing in the middle.  Is this
correct?  Are both pieces necessary for the learner's permit?

I ask because another year, another team wedding on Ski Motion weekend, so
I'm not certain how many will be able to attend the Saturday portion.  I
will follow up with confirmations.

Regards,
Steve Anderson

PS - If your drivers don't pass certification or are unable to attend Ski
Motion the River Rats have a driver's clinic scheduled for Saturday, June
18th.  If your drivers have a Learner's Permit  and would like practice on
the river prior to testing let me know and we can try to arrange a time
and possibly skiers for you.