[MRSSA News] MRSSA Meeting Minutes

Steve Anderson steve at stevelanderson.com
Fri Mar 4 00:03:18 CST 2005

The River Rats are coordinating and hosting a Hydrofoil(Sky Ski) clinic in
June with the US Hydrofoil Association and pro rider MJ Pohl.  I'll send the
final date out within a couple weeks.

We will also be hosting a driver's clinic on Saturday, June 18th at our ski
site.  I'll send out the exact times after discussing further with the
examiner at Think Tank this weekend.

Regards,
Steve Anderson

  _____