[MRSSA News] Driver's Clinic/River Status

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Wed Jun 15 14:25:21 CDT 2005

Steve -
We have practice on Saturday (during the day).
Depending on how many driver's you are having . . . if you could do it
from 5pm-?  our site is open.
Or if you started early in the am . . . it is open before noon.

Kristi

"Steve Anderson" <steve at stevelanderson.com>
Sent by: News-bounces at mrssa.org
06/15/2005 02:08 PM
Please respond to Mailing List for Midwest Region