[MRSSA News] Driver's Clinic

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Mon Jun 6 11:45:53 CDT 2005

Please sign up the Ski Otter's for one driver.

"Steve Anderson" <steve at stevelanderson.com>
Sent by: News-bounces at mrssa.org
06/06/2005 11:23 AM
Please respond to Mailing List for Midwest Region

        To:     MRSSA <News at mrssa.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [MRSSA News] Driver's Clinic

Just a reminder that our driver's clinic is coming up on Saturday, June
18th starting at 9am.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
I have 8 people scheduled to take the test at this time.  We plan to start
at 9am in the morning, but if needed be we can hold portions of it on
Friday night and the water piece on Saturday.  Lunch will be provided.

Thanks,

Steve
612-385-3688