[MRSSA News] Driver Certification

Jim Bruns jimbruns at msn.com
Wed Jan 19 07:15:08 CST 2005

Larry

It is Chriss Hammer his numbers are 605 351-8074  or his work is
605-782-3300

It sounds like he met all the origional rules and criteria to become a
certified driver but the rules have magically changed.  Now you also need to
be voted on by the drivers certification board.

This is to complicated of a process for an organization that is trying make
getting certified drivers easier.

Email me or call me at 605-330-0700 if you have any questions

See you on the water,

Jim Bruns