[MRSSA News] MRSSA Meeting

Berg, Bruce bberg at ci.rochester.mn.us
Thu Feb 3 19:33:56 CST 2005

The meeting will be on Sun, the 27th, at 900 at the main fire station,
Station 1.  This is located on Broadway and 6th st sw.
	Coming from hwy 52 turn on 2nd st sw and go east to Broadway
take a right on Broadway, south, sta will be on your right at the 6th st
intersection.
	Coming in on 63 just watch for the sta on the west side of the
road.
	We could still have it on the 26th if necessary, but, I will be
at work and would have to burn a day of vacation to be there.  If the
change is a major problem for anyone let me know asap so I can make the
necessary arrangements.  Should you get lost call the station for
directions at 507-285-8968.