[MRSSA News] MRSSA Meeting

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Tue Feb 1 17:10:25 CST 2005

Not sure if a time was ever decided on for the meeting in Rochester.
I will provide a dial-in number for anyone who needs it.

DIAL IN: 866-836-3294
Participant Passcode: 523002

Unfortunately, our team just got signed up to do some stuff at a
boat/sportsman show on this date.
I will make myself available for the call - but will need to dial in.

I also wanted to note that Herb Shulte (local Safety Coord) is available
for the safety training for the driver's clinic weekend.
I think Dave asked me about that in a previous e-mail and I neglected to
respond.