[MRSSA News] Ski Otter - Benefit Weekend

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Wed Aug 17 11:37:45 CDT 2005

I had mentioned early this spring that we would be doing a benefit for one
of our members (who after a snowboarding accident in Colorado, was left
paralyzed at the age of 18).

We are hosting a series of activities the last weekend in August and would
invite any skiers to come and help ski, have fun, whatever your pleasure
is!
We also have a time on Saturday at 12:00 if anyone is interested in coming
and doing their ski show.

Please see the attached flyer and we also have information on our website
(www.skiotter.com).
The local hotel is offering discounted rooms for those who want it (let me
know and I can get you the info).

Please let me know if you or members of your team are planning on
attending.