[MRSSA News] LOC Agreement

dnemec at comcast.net dnemec at comcast.net
Thu Sep 30 07:18:37 CDT 2004

Let's talk about that... when the scoring system was revamped, one of the areas in the box scores which took a hard hit was Dock & Equipment.  It is now down to 25points within the 525points for the Overall Show category.  Does this warrant a placque?  I know that people were expecting the award to be handed out and when the announcer sees the box scores Dock and Equipment is listed as one of the major box scores.  He/she announces it...  It is not a major deal any more (based on point allocation).

The way it is printed on the summary page and peoples past expectations combined have caused us to run out and get placques after the tournament each of the last 2 years.

I would like to put this as a topic for our winter meeting.

Thoughts-
dave.