[MRSSA News] Fall meeting & rule change

dnemec at comcast.net dnemec at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 10:57:12 CDT 2004

I, too, would like to have the meeting on Sunday, Sept 26.  Based on prior meeting times... I propose the following:
10:00am, Sunday 9/26
Mike Johnson's office in Albert Lea

An agenda will be coming out shortly...please let me know of agenda items you would like to see.  Regarding the boat driver requirement rule change we talked about at regionals, I will get it in writing, we can approve it at the meeting and email it to Sherm & JR before the deadline.
dave.