[MRSSA News] Driver/Safety/Judges Clinic 2004

Kristi Skillings kristi.skillings at skiotter.com
Tue Mar 23 17:35:12 CST 2004

To all:
Details for the clinics are being finalized this week.
Pete Bonert = Judge Clinic
Ed Torres = Driver Clinic (can start Friday evening)
Jim Babcock = Safety Clinic (can start Friday evening)

I wanted to send a feeler e-mail to try and get some preliminary numbers
for the following:
1.  Teams that will be sending drivers (how many & how many will need
safety)
2.  Teams that will be sending people for safety (how many & how many are
also drivers)
3.  Teams that will want to do the classroom portion of the safety course
or drivers clinic on Friday evening (how many).
4.  Teams that will be sending people for the judges clinic (how many)

I will have registration forms for each team/person that will need to be
filled out and sent in advance (there is a seperate form for safety,
drivers, and judge's clinics).
We will start the drivers & safety on Friday evening, be on the water by
10:00am on Saturday the 22nd - we will be providing lunch for all and
offering a spaghetti dinner on Saturday along with entertainment Saturday
evening (most likely at the hotel). Discounted rooms are blocked off at the
hotel.

I plan to send formal plans/info out next week, but would like your
feedback on numbers as soon as you can get them to me.

Dave Nemec . . . .do you have Pete's e-mail address . . . he is the only
one I have not had direct contact with.

Hope I'm not missing anything.
Looking forward to everyone's feedback.

Kristi